I'm KnittinSue on Ravelry.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MV Obsession

If you know me you know I am constantly dreaming of being on the island of Martha's Vineyard - one year ago this week we were in Cape Cod and planning our trek to the island. See blog post from July 20, 2007.

Well, yesterday I happened upon the blog of my MV Obsessed "sister" Joan. Lucky Joan grew up spending her summers on the island, the daughter of an island native. Her blog is a wealth of stories and pictures of her obsession with MV. Something that I relate to enormously and felt compelled to mention here - visit her blog where its "All Martha's Vineyard, All the Time"!!

http://mvobsession.wordpress.com/

Thanks for sharing your pics and stories, Joan. I can't be on the island but I can get my fill reading your blog!!

Oh, and I found Joan through her daughter Deb who is on Ravelry in the MV Lovers group - where I found a fiber farm on the island that is so wonderful - a definite stop next time I can go for a visit:

http://mvfiberfarm.blogspot.com/

Ok, enough for one day - but this week I'm remembering my time out east and wishing I had another trip planned - who wants to go with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sue for the mention on your blog. I am MV obsessed, I can't control it, nor would I want to :)

Karen said...

Count me in. I have been reading a series of mystery novels set on MV and SO want to go now. (and before you ask me, I can't think of the name right now but it will come to me.)

Karen said...

Author - Philip Craig. Hero of the series - J.W. Jackson.