The self striping sock yarn makes such a fabulous colorful item - but I think I might try a solid cream cotton - and then pick out some colorful buttons!! Wish me luck - I'll post FO's for your review!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Two More Babies to Knit For...
Okay, so now there are two more - my cousin Bekk is having her second next month - and my cousin Joe is having his third in July so...time to knit some cute baby stuff - my favorite!! In a previous blog - here - I discussed Elizabeth Zimmerman (EZ) and her BSJ - Baby Surprise Jacket - I've knit this item three times so far and its so fun - so I think it will be my next project - here is the BSJ with matching booties, both from EZ's book The Opinionated Knitter, I made for Sheryl's baby Finn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment