Slippers for many and mittens for nieces, nephews (oh, and one pair for ME!):


Scarves for Chelle (I did finally get Chelle's done!) and Murika:

Caps for a friend going through chemo - made of casmerino!

And Snow People for my parents to remind them of Winter in MN while they retire in FL - Mom's in the Red Hat organization - hence the red hat!

Everyone said they loved their gifts!! Happy New Year!
5 comments:
You are such an inspiration Sue! The felted clogs look so fun, the Modern Quilt wraps scrumptuous, and the mittens toasty warm. I'm sure your friend will appreciate the soft caps, and the snow people are adorable!
Hey, thanks Karen!!
Wow, you ROCK. I am SO in love with the scarf you made Chelle ... maybe some day I will attempt it. I hoped to see a picture of the shawl you were working on; did it get done? I was just sitting upstairs itching to make another pair of socks ... I have yarn for 3 more pair.
And I wasn't interested in making more slippers until I saw all your lined up so nicely. Now I'm having a change of heart.
:-)
-KP-
OH MY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SLIPPERS!! I haven't learned to needle felt yet, but I'm working on it.
Also, is there anyway to make the slippers not so fuzzy? My daughters slippers are SOOOOO fuzzy that they're catching little bits of yuck here and there. Do I need a special little brush?
Hi Rani, you can shave the item with a disposable razor to get rid of the fuzzies - it works great!
Post a Comment