I'm KnittinSue on Ravelry.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Stamping with Friends!

Happy Friday - I was able to spend an afternoon stamping with friends last Sunday. Shirley and Sue came over for our regular stamping fun. I copied from my favorite site for ideas, Splitcoaststampers.com - and came up with these cards.



Lady Bug Card: Lady bug is Pick a Petal in Real Red and Basic Black, Happy Birthday is Lockhart Stamp Co. Card base is a packet I purchased at Target, with SU Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, gingham ribbon from Stampin Up! Circle punches and black brads finish it up!

Flower Card: Flower is SU Pick a Petal, inks: Whisper White (with white embossing powder), Only Orange, Pixie Pink and Green Galore, Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Soft Sky, Green Galore, Only Orange, SU! Orange Grosgrain Ribbin, Stampin' Dimensionals.



And these two cards use stamps from Lockhart Stamp Co., one of my new favorites.
Lighthouse Card: Stampin Up! watercolor crayons, silver brads, Cardstock: Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Watercolor Paper, Ink: Stazon Black

Cupcake Card: Stampin Up! watercolor crayons, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cardstock: SU! Certainly Celery, Watercolor Paper, Memory Box Sugar Collection

No comments: