I'm KnittinSue on Ravelry.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Heaven

Heaven must be Martha's Vineyard! We spent our vacation week of July 2nd in Cape Cod with my parents and my brother's family but we spent the 4th of July on the island of Martha's Vineyard at my cousin Joe's house and in the company of my mother's side of the family - the Eriksson/Erickson/Mikos clan. Totalling 30, we spent the day at Joe's eating clams and other wonderful stuff - except me - I guess I had a flu bug although we thought is was food posioning.

Even sick, I was in heaven - my favorite place on earth! Here is our wonderful group!
Although we were missing a few - it has been a very long time since we were all together. It was absolutely fantastic to spend time with all - and that time was far too short!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome back! I have never been to that part of the world ... someday.

Sorry to hear you were sick, I an definitely relate, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom recently myself.

I think it's time you teach me to knit socks.

Anonymous said...

teach me too!!!
lisajoan