Some pics of the kids - I have been traveling a bunch for work - and the people I meet always ask me if I have kids and do I have pictures. Hilary sent me a picture of herself and one of Erik and Melissa. Hilary has been practicing with my old digital camera. I got a new camera for my birthday (ok, Mike and I bought the camera as a joint bday/father's day gift, but who is keeping track?). This means my first digital camera has been handed down to the budding photographer.
Erik and Melissa attended prom this spring. They had fun picking out the tie and vest to match Melissa's dress exactly. What a handsome couple.
Well, I know I'll have knitting projects and stamped cards to share. And I know that I'll toss in some unrelated comments here and there - feel free to add your comments.
I'm here - the blog world!


3 comments:
WOO-HOO! Welcome to the world of blogging. I am honored to be your first comment. And it's coming from Amsterdam - I am currently sitting in the airport! So you can boast of an international readership.
Of course I'm always interested in seeing your projects. I live vicariously through your prolific completion of projects. Seems like every project I start sits unfinished until you come to town and help me finish it! I'm planning my projects for August! By the way, it seems I should get some photo credit for being the sock model!
Oh, yes, Chelle is the sock model and the owner of the socks too! Thanks Chelle
Post a Comment